Golden Triangle Tour by Train
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 DaysDestination Covered : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
DAY 01 : DELHI
Our Chauffer will pick up you from hotel in Delhi.
Sightseeing Tour of Delhi
- Jama Masjid & old Lanes of Delhi
This Historical mosque , literally mean Masjid – I – Jahan – Numa or world reflecting mosque , constructed by 5th Mughal king Shah Jahan, is located in the central part of old Delhi.
- Red Fort
Constructed by 5th Mughal king Shah Jahan for residential purpose in nine years between 1639 to 1648. The Fort has been encapsulated by UNESCO in list of world heritage sites.
Close on monday.
- Humayun’s Tomb
The tomb of 2nd Mughal King Humayun, who died fallen while disembarking stairs of his library, constructed by his first wife Bega Begum in 1565.
- Qutub Minar
Constructed by Qutb al- Din Aibak , one of the tallest brick minarets in the World , 73 metres height & also a world heritage site.
- India Gate
Designed by Edwin Lutyens, in memory of those Indiansoldiers who sacrificed their lives during the first world war.
- President House
Also known as Viceroy’s House , occupied by Governor - General of India until Independence.
- Parliament House
The parliament house exhibit governance of world largest democracy, also known as temple of Indian democracy.
- Raj Ghat
Memorial of Gandhi , the father of our nation. His last words “Hey Ram” is inscribed on his cenotaph.
After sightseeing back to your hotel, evening free to browse Delhi City.Overnight in Delhi.
DAY 02 AGRA
Pick up from your Hotel in Delhi and transfer to New Delhi Railway station to board superfast air conditioned train to Agra. Our driver will assist you at railway station.
- We will E-mail you an E-ticket after booking confirmation.
- You are requested to travel with valid identity card. ( Passport / Driving license / Voter Card etc )
Fully air conditioned train Shatabdi Express (No –12002 ) departs New Delhi for Agra Cantt Railway station.
- Breakfast includes in train fare
Arrive at Agra Cantt railway station- meeting with Guide & Driver with your name card at exit near to car parking.
- Taj Mahal
The Taj Mahal,a mausoleum constructed by fifth Mughal emperor in loving memoryof his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal which stands as testimony of their eternal love.Taj Mahal is an Arabic word which literally means “Crown Palace”.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Agra Fort
The Fort made of red sand stone depict residence & glorious rule of the mighty mughals with their lavish lifestyle. Constructed in 15th century by third Mughal king Akbar, encircled with two huge walls & has some impressive buildings like Jasmine Tower, Khas Mahal , Diwan I Am , Diwan I Khas etc.
- Baby Taj
After Agra Fort you will proceed to Itmad – Ud –Daulah tomb. Like Taj Mahal, Itmad – Ud – Daulah is also a well known Mughal mausoleumin Agra and due to some of itsresemblance with Taj Mahal. This edifice is popularly known as “Baby Taj”.This tomb is elaborately carved with pure marble that confirm to Indo Islamic architecture style. Empress Noor Jahan ordered this tomb after the death of her father, Mirza Ghiyas Beg( known as Itmad- Ud –Daulah ) in 1622.
- Mehtab Bagh
After Itmad-Ud-Daulah you will be proceeding to Mehtab Bagh for enjoying sunset view of Taj Mahal. This beautiful Mughal garden is situated on opposite side of Taj Mahal by the bank of river Yamuna. Your visit to Tajmahal is greatly enhanced by a stop at Mehtab Bagh.
OPTIONAL : Later you can visit Gallery for gifts or souvenirs in Agra City.
Transfer to Railway Station for boarding train to Jaipur.
Train AF JP Shatabdi Express (No – 12036) departs at 17:40 for Jaipur.
Arrive Jaipur and Pick up from Railway Station to transfer you Hotel in Jaipur.
DAY 03 JAIPUR
Sightseeing Tour of Jaipur
- AMER FORT
The Fort was residence of Rajputs Maharajas & their families, constructed of red sandstone & marble, known for its artistic Hindu style element, located in town Amer comes under Jurisdiction of Jaipur. Consist of some fascinating buildings :Diwan – E – Aam , Diwan – E – Khas , Sheesh Palace etc.
- HAWA MAHAL
Also known as the Palace of winds , high screen wall built so that women of royal household could observe street festivals while unseen from outside.
- CITY PALACE
Built by Sawai Jai Singh II between 1729 &1732, includes two fascinating palaces –Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings in its palace complex.
- JANTAR MANTAR
The word Jantra derived from Yantra (Instrument) while Mantar mean calculation.This observatory, one of the world heritage site of UNESCO, built by Maharaja Jai Singh of Jaipur in 1724, used for various astronomical calculations.
OPTIONAL – Lunch Break in AC Restaurant on direct payment.
Transfer to Railway Station for boarding train to Delhi.
Train Ajmer Shatabdi Express (No – 12016) departs at 17:50 for Delhi.
Arriving Delhi railway station.Transfering you either Hotel or Airport in Delhi.
- AC Private Car for all sightseeing.
- English Speaking Regional Tour guides in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur.
- All required Train Tickets of AC Chair Car.
- All Toll , Parkings & State Taxes
- 02 Bottles Mineral water per traveller per day in cab.
- Shoe cover at Taj Mahal
- Any Tiping or Gratuity to Tour Guide or Driver.
- Monument Admission Tickets.
- Any kind of meal.
- Any Accommodation
- Airport Parking (In case pick up is done from Delhi Airport)
No of Traveller
USD ( Per Person )
INR ( Per Person )
01 Person Travelling
02 Person Travelling
03 Person Travelling
04 Person Travelling
05 person Travelling
Information required for booking this tour:
- Name of Travellers
- Delhi Hotel detail for Pick Up
- Final date of tour from Delhi to Agra
- Monument Entrance you have to pay directly at Government booking counter in INR only.Our tour guide will assist you in buying Monument admission ticket.
- Delhi Monument EntrancesPer Adult -Red Fort INR 500, Humayun Tomb INR 500 & Qutab Minar INR 500
- AGRA Monument Entrances Per Adult - Taj Mahal INR 1000, Agra Fort INR 500 , Fatehpur Sikri INR 500 & Mehtab Bagh INR 200
- Jaipur Monument Entrances Per Adult - Amer Fort INR 500, City Palace INR 500, Jantar Mantar INR 200 & Hawa Mahal INR 200
- Children below age of 15 years are entitled free entry inside Monuments.
- On request we can book any hotels in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur respectively.